"Always do sober, what you said you'd do drunk"

Thursday, June 24, 2010

IT'S ALMOST HERE Y'ALL

FIRST: Hello to all my "True Blood" fans. The new season is going to be rough so hang on.

Congratulations to neice Nicole on her new son Marquez, born January 25th. He is Purcell boys gorgeous!

Neice Shavonne (prettygreeneyes) just celebrated a birthday. You just 'do it, Lady!

Congratulations to my grandsons Dre'and Ant on their graduations.

I am so looking forward to seeing EVERYBODY in October. I'm not sure where 'activities' will be held. But, everyone should plan for their own hotel accomodations since Dad's house is 'for sale', I believe. We should also utilize the parks and recreation if we are interested in bar-b-quing. It was suggested that we do a 'fish fry' on Friday night as everyone is arriving. Some of us have expressed an interest in 'bowling' and I would like to do 'karaoke'. There is much talent in this family. The one thing I am sure of is that we will have Sunday dinner with Dad at his residence.

All of this is merely suggestions so feel free to express any ideas/concerns/whatever.

We will also be celebrating neice, Lil Gracie's and daughter Roni's birthday that weekend. But don't tell them...it's a surprise.

So, y'all read the blog and let me know. There is a place here for your comments. Also, check out the new pics.

No comments: